Monday, March 2, 2009

Weight Loss and Healthy Eating

We hear all the time about the growing concern for obesity in America. I myself have struggled with the issue of weight for a large portion of my life. I've weight as much as 310 pounds, considerable amount for a 5'8" frame, and I've managed to loose 115 pounds at one point only to turn around and put back on 70. I feel that many people are afflicted with the desire to be thin and healthy. I know that as I'm getting older the physical things I love are becoming harder and harder to do, especially when coupled with extra weight. So I've decided to start doing something about it. I've also decided to start this blog in case anyone else out there might happen across it and would like to find ways to start a healthy journey as well.
I've come to the realization that it truly is a change of life style its not just a quick fix diet. I can't keep doing what I've been doing and expect to lose weight and get healthy. So I'll be posting blogs articles and links that will hopefully be helpful to people like me who are looking to change their lives and really start living a healthy happy lifestyle.

For more on
weight loss and healthy eating click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment